The new B&B 10,000 lbs. Mega Roller is built in the USA and made to last. Oversized 10″ urethane over steel wheels with grease fittings allow smooth and safe rotation of various pipe sizes and materials. When you remove the wheels, the V block allows safe placement of pipe in application when rotation is not desired. Twin 1 ¾” solid Acme rods raise and lower the headstock and wheels for precise fit-ups even under load. All Mega Rollers are powder coated, have quick release axle pins, and are modular allowing additional feed wheels and casters for mega movement. All these features are available at a great price.
- 10,000 lbs. capacity per stand that is 3rd party tested.
- Twin 1 ¾” Acme rods for heavy-duty yet precise lifting.
- Four side fork lift access.
- Modular design allows caster and feed roller additions.
- 3″ x 10″ urethane over steel wheels with grease fittings allow smooth pipe rotation.
- 25″ – 35″ height adjustment. (custom height can be manufactured upon request)
- For use up to 60″ pipe diameter!