The B&B 15,000 lbs. Mega Roller is built on the same platform as the 10,000 lbs. roller, but an increased headstock width and two additional wheels are added. These wheels allow not only an increased capacity, but offer additional stability during pipe rotation when large diameter heavy wall pipe is being fabricated. Heavy-duty Acme rods, machined ergonomic height adjustment handle, and reinforced steel components make this pipe roller easy to use and durable enough for years of pipe fabrication.
Dual wheel configuration increases weight capacity and stability!
- 15,000 lbs. weight capacity.
- Twin 1 ¾” Acme rods for heavy-duty yet precise lifting.
- Four side fork lift access.
- Modular design allows caster and feed roller additions.
- Four 3″ x 10″ urethane over steel wheels with grease fittings.
- 25″ – 35″ height adjustment (custom height can be manufactured upon request).
- Up to 60″ pipe diameter.
- Safe machined tri-handle height adjustment.
- Quick pinned axle release for faster pipe diameter adjustments.