The Purge Monitor is specifically designed to indicate oxygen concentration down to 0.01% or 100 parts per million. Within this range, it is safe to weld and produce oxygen-free weld seams. (Exceptions include special metals such as titanium, zirconium, etc.). The Purge Monitor can be used for continuous monitoring or for taking samples.
The Purge Monitor is ready to use straight out of the box and is extremely economical and user friendly. When taking samples, connect the short tube with the stainless steel probe to the sensor adapter. Then connect the vacuum pump to the correct side of the sensor adapter and squeeze to get a sample flow to the internal sensor. Insert the steel probe into the weld level to drop as shown on the LCD screen. Once the oxygen content is to the required specification, you may start the welding process.
- All monitors come with calibration certificate.
- Recalibration available via UPS – Houston.
- One year warranty.
- Complete with protective carry and storage case.
- Measures down to 0.01% (100 parts per million) oxygen content.
- Low cost solution to monitoring internal oxygen levels.
Measure Oxygen Down to 0.01% (100 ppm)!