B&B has two sizes of flange pins, aka “two hole pins” for precise flange leveling and alignment. The PN 2120 are steel pins with built in levels eliminating the need for two additional level tools. These flange pins fit-up 1 ½” flange holes and have a “wobble” nut that acts as a quick release feature reducing time setting up and breaking down flange alignment. The PN 2124 are smaller stainless steel mini pins that fit flange holes up to 1″. The knurled surfaces are an additional feature that allow snug flange hole fitting that increases accuracy during flange alignment.
- B&B Flange Pins are an economical and efficient way to align flanges.
- PN 2120 for use in ½” – 1 ½” holes, PN 2124 for ¼” – ⅞” holes.
- PN 2120 are steel with a durable zinc coated finish.
- PN 2124 are made of stainless steel for exotic flange fit-ups.
- Both flange pins offer knurled handles for increase grip and tightening ability.
- PN 2120 offers a quick release handle and a level built into each tool.
- All items come in retail packaging.