Mathey Dearman introduces a new and efficient way to move pipe. Our Clamp Rollers have fully compatible parts that can change from a pipe rigging roller to a pipeline launcher in just a few minutes. The unique beam clamping system fastens the pipe rigging roller to an I-beam from both sides of the flange. This option is great for installing and fabricating pipe in pipe-racks or other tight and enclosed areas. Also, the pipe rigging roller mechanism can be attached to a stand better suited for industrial pipeline launching and/or directional drilling.
- Replaceable urethane roller wheels unbolt in seconds.
- Convenient and safe carry handles on both models.
- Beam clamp rigging rollers offer a unique clamping mechanism that fastens to I-beams safely and quickly.
- Great for rental fleets. The modular design modifies beam rollers to launchers and vice versa in seconds.
- Expandable to increase capacity. Two rollers are standard, add four rollers to increase capacity to HD style.
- Cuts fabrication times in construction and maintenance.
- Safety leash ships standard on all models.
- Sealed bearings allow smooth wheel rotation and pipe rolling.
- Unique clamping mechanism secures rollers to both sides of I-beams.
2″ – 24″ Beam Clamp Roller PDF 4″ – 48″ Beam Clamp Rollers PDF 16″ – 60″ Beam Clamp Rollers PDF