The B&B Stepped Wedge is a patent pending design that merges two tools into one. A pipe wedge can be used to pry, push and pull pipe in many applications, while a pipe gauge is used to insure proper gap dimensions pre-weld. The Stepped Wedge accomplishes both functions in one tool. Many other features and uses make this a must have tool for the pipe fabricators tool box. An additional feature is the wedges stainless steel construction material. That means the pipe fabricator can use the wedges in steel or stainless steel fit-ups, and the stainless steels hard surface lends itself to extended use. Please note, product is compromised once used on steel.
- Two tools in one. Wedge and Gauge.
- Pull or push for gap width adjustments.
- Allows full line of sight during fit-up.
- Unique hole allows fall protection lanyard and wedge extraction.
- Landings can be measured quickly and accurately.
- Can be used with a standard wedge or alone.
- Efficient and easy to use.
- Available at a great price!