Double Seal Purge System
B&B Pipe and Industrial Tools offers the Silicone Double Seal Purge System that has been designed to further reduce both inert gas use and purging time. These systems use hi temp silicon discs to form an air tight seal reducing purge times and gas usage for maximum efficiency and reduced production cost. All B&B purge systems are designed to save the pipe fabricator time and money and the Double Seal Purge System is no exception. Real savings will be realized when using this system.
How it Works: Create a seal, fill the chamber with inert gas, monitor oxygen content, weld.
Available for 1/2 to 12 inch pipe & tube.
Features & Advantages
- The Double Seal systems are made for pipe from ½” to 12”
- Typical purge times of less than 2 minutes (e.g. an 8” Pipe will purge to below 0.01% Oxygen in less than 2 minutes).
- High quality silicon sealing disks that prevent them tilting or falling over inside the pipe guaranteed gas tight seal.
- UV and temperature resistant up to 626°f/330ºc continuously or 842°f/450ºc for short periods.
- Suitable for purging tube, pipe, elbows and fittings.
- The silicon seal units can be separated and used as a gas finger and pipe stopper respectively.
- Also sold in complete kits packaged in a briefcase for easy job-site transport and storage.