Pipe Rack Rollers - Beam Clamp Rollers
B&B offers a new & unique pipe roller used to push or pull pipe vertically. These Rollers can be easily modified and used as a beam clamp roller for use in installation of pipe racks, or with a base and used in pipeline staging and directional drilling. All rollers are urethane coated with sealed bearings for smooth damage free rolling, and all components are replaceable with a quick bolt together design. These rollers can hold from 2-48 Inch pipe with capacities up to 20,000 lbs. When set up in beam clamp mode they fasten to both sides of the I-beam flange offering a much safer option than more conventional clamping rollers.
Part # 2110 Beam Clamp Roller - 2-24 inch Pipe & 2,500 lbs Capacity.
Part # 2115HD - Roller Stand Set Up. 7,500 lbs Capacity.
Part # 2125HD - Holds up to 4-48 inch pipe & 20,000 lbs
Part # 2126HD - Holds up to 4-48 inch pipe & 20,000 lbs
Part # 2135HD - Holds up to 16-60 inch pipe & 20,000 lbs
Part # 2136HD - Holds up to 16-60 inch pipe & 20,000 lbs
Features & Advantages
- All rigging rollers come standard with 95a hard urethane rollers that are replaceable in seconds.
- Two bearings per each roller ensures smooth resistance free rolling.
- Beam clamp rollers feature a unique double sided clamping system that securely locks the roller on the I beam on flanges up to 12”.
- B&B design features replaceable wheels and housings. Simply loosen two bolts to remove the wheel and housing.
- Two sizes available that are capable of carrying pipe from 2 - 48 inches.
- Four capacities available within 2,500 to 20,000 lbs range.
- The Beam clamp roller has an optional safety harness available for pipe-rack installation.
- Convenient carry handles come standard on all models.
- The modular design is ideal for rental fleets.
- Available with Ball Transfer Rollers on request.
- Low profile designs enables rigging in tight spaces.
Clamping occurs on both sides of the I-beam for increased safety and efficiency.