MEGA ROLLER STAND
6,000 lbs. / 3 US TON
The B&B mega roller (6,000 lbs. / 2,721 kg) is a high capacity pipe roller designed for heavy duty job-site use.
Its oversized 6" x 3" wheels have an urethane over steel design, offering numerous advantages: they allow ultra smooth pipe rotation via heavy duty sealed bearings, for both steel, stainless steel and exotic alloys pipe. The unique head design also allows the removal of the wheels, transforming to a V-head stand restricting pipe rotation.
The robust construction, with its twin solid ACME rods, allows to raise and lower the headstock and wheels for precise fit-ups even under load.
All mega rollers are powder coated, have quick release axle pins, and are modular allowing additional feed wheels and casters for mega movement.
- Weight capacity: 6,000 lbs. / 2,721 kg
- Pipe capacity: 4" - 48" / 10 - 121 cm
- Working height: 31" - 48" / 86 - 122 cm
- 6" x 3" heavy duty urethane over steel wheels with sealed bearings for smooth pipe rotation.
- Contamination free wheels are ideal for steel and exotic pipe fabrication.
- Heavy gauge steel construction throughout. These mega rollers are made for years of job-site abuse.
- Powder coated safety red for high visibility.
- Expanded foot print at 36" x 32" / 91 x 82 cm increases pipe stability.
- Modular design allows caster and feed roller additions.