The B&B Six-Foot Jack is ideal for pipe holding and leveling in high places. With a top height of 72” tall and a bottom adjustment of 39”, the Six-Foot Jack can be used in many applications. The Six-Foot Jack is foldable and can be carried with ease, fitting into tight spaces when transporting. All height adjustment is performed with a locking tube and 1 ½” Acme adjustment.
- Height adjustment from 39” – 72” tall.
- 1,000 lbs. weight capacity.
- Extra wide 38″ footprint increases stability.
- Lock washer can be fastened to base for safety.
- 1 ½” Acme thread adjustment.
- Folding design allows easy access into tight work spaces.
- Bottom T-Handle locks folding base into fixed position.